Twelve years ago, when I hardly knew the first thing about computers, I spent hours searching for a reasonably priced, simply structured art gallery on the internet to sell my art; one of those uncomplicated galleries! And I found it! It is called Yessy Art Gallery. Yessy has been selling art, representing buyers and sellers since 2002. I think this is a good track record!
WHY I LIKE YESSY
- The set-up takes 3 steps and 5 minutes.
- After your 14 days free trial, your annual fee is $59.
- You can add as much art as you please.
- The forms are easy to use and editing is easy.
- Quick and easy buying and selling with the Yessy shopping cart.
- You can view your statistics at any time.
- Comment system and contact page.
- There is no commission and no hidden costs.
YESSY IS AN ESCROW SERVICE
I love this service!! Simply put, this is how it works!
- Yessy advises me of a sale.
- I add shipping costs.
- Yessy advises the buyer.
- The buyer pays the purchase price and shipping costs to Yessy.
- I post the item.
- If the buyer receives the item and is happy with the purchase they pay Yessy.
- Yessy pays me.
WHAT YOU CAN SELL ON YESSY?
- Art and prints
- Digital Art
- Sculpture and Carvings
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Crafts and other art
A few chosen comments about Yessy.
“Thank you for the VERY professional way you handle business. I am very happy I chose your site to list my art on. “
– Carol U.
“I just wanted to say I think the Yessy site is great! Very easy and good exposure for me. I’ve had twice as many hits on my personal site as well, since Yessy stepped in. I will stay on. You guys are on the ball!!”
– Kathleen D.
“I am so impressed with your site! It is well organized and easy to use for both buyers and sellers. My galleries had a stunning 12,000 hits the first week. Needless to say, I intend to stay with Yessy!”
– Cynthia F.
“What a terrific site! I am an artist and not only have I signed on, I am eager to look around. It is so well put together and so professionally run. All your pages and directions run so smoothly. Thank you! It’s nice to have found such a wonderful gallery to be a part of.”
– Jessica V.
“I am very happy with Yessy! It is a well-designed website and very easy for an artist to navigate, edit or change his gallery. Thanks, and please keep up the great work!”
– Robert M.
“I just wanted to let you know that the service your company provides is exceptional. I am very pleased with Yessy. You guys are very quick to respond to any e-mail I send, which is rare compared to the other companies. Keep up the great work.”
To sum up Yessy, they have been around long enough to have got it right! Yessy is fun, simple, efficient and the site has what matters to creatives.
Would you like to be a part of the Yessy Community?